September 21, 2013

Day 45 Sunshine Returns!


Things are looking good

It's Saturday, so no work today.  However, big new on the construction site:  Sunshine & a light breeze!  Hopefully this will dry things out.  I get nervous about all of this OBS getting wet.  It can't be a good thing.  The forecast is supposed to be sunny with highs in the 70's for the rest of the week, so I'm optimistic that we can get quite a bit of work done.  I'll feel much better though once the house is enclosed with shingles, siding, windows & doors.

View of the walkout
Speaking of windows, I decided to weed whip at our current house today.  Very bad decision!  I put a rock through Harry's bedroom window!  Doh!!!  Sorry, but no pic.  I must say that's a first for me in 33 years.  I called up our landlord & told him the news.  Fortunately he was really cool about things.  Now I get to talk with the building center about adding another window to my tab :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment